CMS (Content Management Systems) Design
A web content management system (WCMS) is, put simply, a self-managed website. The management refers to the simple process of changing, adding to, or removing any aspect of the website content whenever required.
This self-management is achieved by the whole content of a webpage being incorporated into an online database which can be accessed via a simple log-in process 24 hours a day 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. Any authorised administrator can access the webpage.
A WCMS allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with little or no training at all.
What website content can I manage?
With a web content management system, you can manage text, images, graphics, video and documents - anything that is contained within your website. Importantly, this can be achieved with very little effort and with immediate results.
Can I convert my existing website to have a WCMS?
Do you already have a great looking website, but get frustrated with delays when you want to update it? With Piranha World Edit, we can take your existing website and apply the WCMS, whilst maintaining the original design and styling of your site. The results being your website looks exactly the same but can now be instantly updated and amended by yourself in seconds.
Why choose Piranha World Edit WCMS?
- Easy to use WYSIWYG text editor
- User friendly intuitive interface aids productivity
- 100% web based, means no software to install or maintain as well as being able to manage your website from any PC at home, work or travelling
- Automatic navigations – add a page anywhere and it's updated everywhere
- Preview your changes before publishing
- Track versions, and compare differences between them
- Detailed permissions – create editor groups, approve content, and see an audit trail
- Scrapbook lets you copy content and functionality from one part of your site to another
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- Out of the box includes a photo slide show, You Tube integration, guestbook, Flash support, polls, surveys, search, RSS, secure file distribution, Google Maps, and a form generation tool
Will Piranha design me a new website?
Web design and development is one of our core disciplines so if you need a new website to use alongside your new WCMS, we are more than happy to create it for you.
Continual Backup and Support
Piranha Technical Support Packages What's included?
- Telephone and email technical support
- Up to 3 hours work on your website a month. This may include:
- General maintenance, content changes or even new development
- An extensive Google analytics report, showing pages read, where visitors came from and the words they used in search engines to find you
- Monthly testing of all your pages, links and images
- Monthly testing of contact and order forms
- Monthly testing of your email accounts
- An annual E-Business strategy review
- Browser compatibility testing (as new browsers or versions are launched)
- Administration of your website domains
- A report on the work we have carried out to your websites each quarter
All our support packages can be tailored to a client's specific requirements and budget.
For a complete solution courtesy of the Piranha team
Get a free no obligation quote now