Social Media Marketing
Social media has completely changed the way in which people interact with one another and this has had a huge impact upon the world of marketing. It is no longer enough for businesses to simply have a website – it is now essential to have an interactive online presence.
People are increasingly looking to social media and social networking sites for instant advice, recommendations and for ideas on where to research, buy and even complain about products and services. It offers the opportunity for organisations to build their identity and even develop a personality.
What Is Social Media?
Social media and social networking websites characterise the shift in the World Wide Web from a collection of static websites providing a one way flow of information, to an interactive, more social platform allowing users to contribute to the content found on the web.
Formerly known as Web 2.0, social media incorporates online technology and methods through which people can share content, personal opinions, perspectives and insights. Sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Digg and Delicious are a few of the current pioneers, all of which allow user interaction and provide rich content and media in a variety of formats.
Why Social Media?
Social media is the perfect medium for enhancing reputation and trust. It enables a business to educate and inform, whilst driving website traffic and ultimately generating new business. Social media is the ideal platform for the creation or maintenance of a brand’s identity and personality.
Social media sites offer businesses a wider range of methods to reach out to current and potential customers. Done well, a social media marketing (SMM) campaign can result in increased brand exposure, new website visitors and natural links and interactions that will contribute to improved search engine rankings.
Here are just some of the reasons for using social media:
- Create brand awareness
- Create demand for your product or service
- Spread the word
- Build brand loyalty
- Establish a community
- Announce/publicise latest news
- Build relationships
- Gain feedback
- Answer questions
- Reputation management
- Increase traffic
- Gain clients/customers
- Market offerings
- Monitor trends
- Find out who is talking about you
- Develop authority
- Gain publicity
- Monitor your competitors’ social media activity
- Find potential employees
- Locate markets
Our Social Media Offering
Unlike most traditional companies that claim to use social media because they know it sounds good to clients, at Piranha Internet Ltd we actually do! In addition to implementing a number of highly successful social media marketing campaigns for our clients, we have built a wide range of our own services on a social platform and provide RSS feeds that get syndicated by numerous other websites.
We have experience using:
- Social Networking Sites like Facebook
- Microblogging Sites like Twitter
- Photo and Video Sharing Sites like YouTube and Flickr
- Social Bookmarking and Social News Sites like Digg and StumbleUpon
Why Choose Us?
- Highly effective: Our Social Media marketing campaigns have historically demonstrated our excellence at delivering results. Our results can be tracked back to 2001 when Piranha first started delivering integrated social marketing campaigns for clients. Whether we're blogging to generate brand recognition and build links or driving traffic via creative viral campaigns, our strategies have always delivered results that have exceeded client expectations.
- Expertise: We are one of the longest established and most successful website marketing and social marketing agencies in Lancashire and unlike many start-up businesses, who talk the talk without substance we have a proven track record in many industry sectors for over a decade.
For a complete solution courtesy of the Piranha team
Get a free no obligation quote now